Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Prayer needed...

Coveting prayer for my father in law, Sidney, and MIL, Dena. Sid's in the ICU with a stroke; has a "bleeder." It's very serious.....and difficult to get information. They won't tell us anything over the phone, the ICU visiting hours are limited...the doctor was horrible. It's like, if you're a certain age, they really don't want to bother with you. We're about 30+ miles away, and trying to juggle everything. My husband's sister and brother-in-law are close by the hospital, but aren't helping much. Thanks!

3 comments:

Bar Bar A said...

Karen! I am so sorry to hear this! I will be praying for Sid and Dena. Dena must be so upset. I hope you get some news soon, not knowing what's going on is so frustrating!!!

Simon said...

Thoughts and prayers are with you and your whole family Karen..

bjk said...

Covering you all in prayer....