Friday, February 03, 2006

A healthy approach

I was perusing natural remedies, etc. on the 'net. I use an integrative philosophy for my medical needs...I believe that western medicine is great at times, but for chronic stuff...it's lacking. My Chinese doctor got me off of, and has kept me off of, steroids in treating my lupus. Any flares I've had have usually been my fault...I have to follow a pretty strict diet to avoid food sensitivities that set off the autoimmune process. Anyway, as I was perusing....I saw this statement about taking a healthy approach. That sounded good. But then, it was like God did a switch-er-oo on my eyes, and the words separated out . Heal Thy Approach. Hmmmm. Alrighty then. Food for my thoughts......

1 comment:

karen said...

Fish, thanks...I'm doing tons better, and I hope you are too.
Yay on cutting # of flares! I think a sensible mix of alternative and western can be the key. Hang in there.