Saturday, December 10, 2005

My list of sevens...


MY 31 cents worth in honor of my friend Patchouli at
http://patchouliponderings.blogspot.com/

Seven things I want to do before I die:
1. Get well stay well
2. Stay at a comfortable weight
3. Learn to play the violin
4. Sell paintings that I painted just because, not because I was commissioned to do
5. Swim with the dolphins
6. Look into an elephant's eyes, touch its face, and tell them I understand
7. See my kids happy with kids

And Seven Things That I Cannot Do...
1. Cheat
2. Tolerate dishonesty, disrespect, sneakiness, meanness, or bullying.
3. Be bored
4. Be constrained
5. Fix a car (but I want to learn!)
6. Go to churches that have no accountability
7. Jump out of an airplane

Seven Things that attract me to my very small circle of intimates:
1. Great minds
2. Integrity
3. Love for our Jesus
4. Honesty
5. Warped humor
6. Acceptance and tolerance of the different opinions and beliefs of each other
7. Love of music and art

Seven things I say most often:
1. I love you
2. What part of "no" didn't you get?
3. Grant! GET UP!
4. You're the silliest dog!
5. Can I use the computer, please?
6. How are you?
7. Oh, crap.

Seven Books that I love in no particular order:
1. Philip Yancey's Rumors
2. Gone With the Wind
3. The Source by Dr. Ann Nyland
4. To Kill a Mockingbird
5. The Dream Book
6. Prescription for Nutritional Healing
7. The Bible translated accurately

Seven Movies I Watch Over and Over:
1. Pride and Prejudice (the BBC one)
2. Persuasion
3. To Kill a Mockingbird
4. The Hot Chick (diverse, and crass, eh? Sorry, it JUST cracks me up!)
5. Under the Tuscan Sun (>sigh<> love the house, love the REALTOR!)
6. Emma
7. The Quiet Man

No comments: