Friday, November 25, 2005

Patience


It really is a virtue. One that I've had to learn over the years. Pre-Jesus I walked in judgment and arrogance. Still do to an extent, I know. But, many friends and family members have seen what He has done in my life to help free me of this. That will be a never-ending journey....
...because, something happens to bring back frustration, anger, and hurt. I wiped my other blog completely off the web because of judgment of me and my life. I felt exposed, vulnerable, and condemned. That's on me....I'll need to get over that. So, right now I'm trying to be calm and remember that He loves me, He's called me, I am His daughter and He knows my hurt, my anger, and most of all...my shortcomings. He is my shelter in the storm.

2 comments:

God's Woman said...

A string of pearls is strung one pearl at at time...

Larry said...

Yes... he knows your shortcomings, as he knows mine. That isn't all, though.

He still cherishes each of us. This for me is more an intellectual reality at this moment than a full-on emotionally integrated knowing, but truth is truth. His actions for us can't be explained any other way.

God sees us through Jesus: clean. Then He works every second to bring us to His vision.