Saturday, July 11, 2009

Long time, no see...

It's been a while. Lots of stuff going on. Dog is still here. She is an amazing Grace. Not only here, but happy and energetic. They are amazed. I don't know how long this will be, but I hope there is no suffering for her.
I'm going to get to all of your blogs this weekend! I must catch up. It's been too long, you've all been in my thoughts and prayers. I love that some of you are on Facebook. If you are and I don't know it, let me know.
Have a wonderful weekend. Stay cool, for all of you in the Northern Hemisphere!

6 comments:

kc bob said...

Can't believe that you posted today! I was getting ready to send you and email. SO GLAD you are well.

Blessings, Bob

trace said...

yes, Facebook is just so much easier - short and sweet posts and you can catch up with a LOT of people at once!

Feeling your frustration! - stay well friend,

Trace

Don said...

Check!!

Milly said...

Glad the puppy is doing well.

It was soooo hot here today. I want Alaska weather.

Bar L. said...

KAREN!!!!! Its so good to hear from you and know Grace is doing good! She is a miracle pup!

Mark D said...

Hi Karen,

Great news about Grace! I have been on Facebook for several months....I will try to find you. If not, I'll send you my info.

Blessings!
Mark D